Name : Mohammed

Age : 17

About : Free. Spam. Sex. Penis Enlargement. Online Dating. Webcams. XXX. Make Money Now. Join Adult Group. Please Update Your Credit Card Information. Free iTunes Downloads. Welcome To The Junkbox


g I Have A Dream !
g Exile'd
g Am I Awesome or What ?
g Yes, I Was Bored Too (1)
g [Spit] TI3GIB Takes On Hollywood
g [PS3] FunnyOMGLoLz
g The Calm Before The Storm
g Of Tunes ...
g A Little Heart Out
g Unfinished Projects : Part One


 

       
                        Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


 

g January 2006
g October 2006
g November 2006
g December 2006
g January 2007
g February 2007
g March 2007
g April 2007
g May 2007
g June 2007
g July 2007
g August 2007
g September 2007
g October 2007
g November 2007
g December 2007
g January 2008
g February 2008
g March 2008
g April 2008
g May 2008
g June 2008
g July 2008
g August 2008
g September 2008
g December 2008
g January 2009
g February 2009
g March 2009

 

 

g Bogus

g NezitiC [x]

g PizzaQueen

g Rossonero

g Nella

g Arabian Prince

g Snooky

g NaBHaN

g Absomaniac

g The Muscati's

g NightFace
g Human's Mechanic
g Phat
g Fast Hacking
g Frozen Echo (M987)
g Fatamoo

g Oblivious
g Silent Waves
g Amjad
g مال الحنافش

 

 


; Internet
g
Wikipedia
g Blogger (Blogspot)
g Gmail
g Google
g IMDb
g Babel Fish
g YouTube
g Live365 Internet Radio
g Odeo
g 4Shared Hosting

; Forums
g
سبلة العرب
g سبلة عمان
g OmanForum
g English Sabla Forum
g OmanServ Forum

; Blogging & Special Blogs
g
Saudi Blog Aggregator
g Bloggers4Oman
g المدونات العمانية
g Ahmed Al-Najad

; News
g
QJ Network
g Engadget
g Joystiq
g Autoblog
g TheWeek
g Digital Photography Review

; Internet Shows
g
The Hotspot Podcast Show
g The Liquid Generation Show Podcast
g The 1UP Show Video Podcast
g PurePwnage

; بالعربي ...
g
منتديات موقع الألعاب العربي
g منتديات جيم ماستر للألعاب
g منتديات المشاغب
g منتديات نقاش الحب

 

 

g Comedy
g Funny
g Music
g Comedy
g Rants
g Gaming
g Life
g Me
g Technology
g Oman
g Blog(s)

g Movies
g TV
g Analysis
g Just Pisses Me Off

g Photography

g Internet


 






 

=================

None of the material in this blog is copyrighted
Intellectual theft strongly welcomed

Artwork and Layout : TI3GIB
Image Courtesy : MXPX - Before Everything Cover
This blog is best viewed on Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox 2

@ 1024X768 Resolution.

First Launched at : January 5th, 2007
=================

   

Exile ... What ?
By TI3GIB @ Wednesday, January 10, 2007
[4 Comments][Permalink]

I have failed miserably. I was right about me. I can't commit, and I'm too arrogant to make myself suffer a little. I so love myself that I wouldn't even let my future get the best of me now. I'm not saying it's entirely my fault, you can't just throw something like dedicated studying into someone's face and expect him to make it a priority overnight. It requires a steep learning curve, which I sadly couldn't cope with.



The only thing that's making me feel bad is that I keep thinking about what it could mean if I excel in this, it opens a lot of opportunities for me, and give me the previlidge of having a choice. The realist in me easily prevails over the dreamer, and I'm not the kind of person that will change his resolutions for the future like he changes socks. I know what I want, and I know how to get it. It's the going to get it part that's troubling me.

Usually, I'm a very last minute person, I postpone everything but when it's time I'm always ready and good to go. Usually the outcome to that is good-to-very good, NOT ENOUGH.


Labels: , , ,


4 Comments:

;By Blogger Balqis, at January 10, 2007 10:13 PM  
gKeep your butt on chair and leave internet, silly guy

 

;By Blogger SimSim, at January 11, 2007 12:30 AM  
gSo the isolation phase didn't work out eh :D Don't pressurize yourself and everything will work out just fine.

I'm so jealous from snooks layout I want a layout too >:(

 

;By Blogger a7MeDiNo, at January 11, 2007 5:05 AM  
ghey man, thanawiya is a piece of cake..just study. I was like you but I didnt study, dont repeat my mistake man. Just study..and cheat

 

;By Blogger Phat, at January 12, 2007 4:21 AM  
gThe icecream is infront of you, you can either not have it and regret it later on.. or you can go and have it all. ~ not the best analogy, but perfect to me.

dude, I was the same for sure.. (talking about the last minute guy).
no matter how much you Isolate urself, forbid some stuff.. etc etc.. it won't change a thing if your will ain't motivating you.. just think of the BETTER outcomes you could have when you just study... hey enough that you could be here between us =P.
push your limits, do your best.. even if you just can't.. FORCE urself..get tired.. whop your ass now for some little time .. better than having a kick ass daily whopping tomorrow.. trust me..you will feel great when you achieve good marks..Allah ma3ak man :).
Best of luck,

 

[Post a Comment]