Name : Mohammed

Age : 17

About : Free. Spam. Sex. Penis Enlargement. Online Dating. Webcams. XXX. Make Money Now. Join Adult Group. Please Update Your Credit Card Information. Free iTunes Downloads. Welcome To The Junkbox


g TI3GIB is a school kid ...
g A Big Bag Of Tags
g Football TI3GIB Back !
g On Golden Globes & Movies
g Keep your eyes on the road ....
g Flirting & Seduction
g Mr. Funny Guy
g Boy Toys (1) : Consumer Electronics Show 2007
g Political Notes
g Exile ... What ?


 

       
                        Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


 

g January 2006
g October 2006
g November 2006
g December 2006
g January 2007
g February 2007
g March 2007
g April 2007
g May 2007
g June 2007
g July 2007
g August 2007
g September 2007
g October 2007
g November 2007
g December 2007
g January 2008
g February 2008
g March 2008
g April 2008
g May 2008
g June 2008
g July 2008
g August 2008
g September 2008
g December 2008
g January 2009
g February 2009
g March 2009

 

 

g Bogus

g NezitiC [x]

g PizzaQueen

g Rossonero

g Nella

g Arabian Prince

g Snooky

g NaBHaN

g Absomaniac

g The Muscati's

g NightFace
g Human's Mechanic
g Phat
g Fast Hacking
g Frozen Echo (M987)
g Fatamoo

g Oblivious
g Silent Waves
g Amjad
g مال الحنافش

 

 


; Internet
g
Wikipedia
g Blogger (Blogspot)
g Gmail
g Google
g IMDb
g Babel Fish
g YouTube
g Live365 Internet Radio
g Odeo
g 4Shared Hosting

; Forums
g
سبلة العرب
g سبلة عمان
g OmanForum
g English Sabla Forum
g OmanServ Forum

; Blogging & Special Blogs
g
Saudi Blog Aggregator
g Bloggers4Oman
g المدونات العمانية
g Ahmed Al-Najad

; News
g
QJ Network
g Engadget
g Joystiq
g Autoblog
g TheWeek
g Digital Photography Review

; Internet Shows
g
The Hotspot Podcast Show
g The Liquid Generation Show Podcast
g The 1UP Show Video Podcast
g PurePwnage

; بالعربي ...
g
منتديات موقع الألعاب العربي
g منتديات جيم ماستر للألعاب
g منتديات المشاغب
g منتديات نقاش الحب

 

 

g Comedy
g Funny
g Music
g Comedy
g Rants
g Gaming
g Life
g Me
g Technology
g Oman
g Blog(s)

g Movies
g TV
g Analysis
g Just Pisses Me Off

g Photography

g Internet


 






 

=================

None of the material in this blog is copyrighted
Intellectual theft strongly welcomed

Artwork and Layout : TI3GIB
Image Courtesy : MXPX - Before Everything Cover
This blog is best viewed on Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox 2

@ 1024X768 Resolution.

First Launched at : January 5th, 2007
=================

   

Temporary ? Permanent ? ... Who cares ?
By TI3GIB @ Wednesday, January 24, 2007
[4 Comments][Permalink]

I'm not clairvoyant, but sometimes, little occurrences happen that make me think twice about that. That's not what this entry's about, I just thought it was funny that I've speculated something 24 months ago and I thought today of how it might've been true. Might've

Back in the Sabla days, in January 2005, I started a thread about the weather change that unexpectedly happened in Oman after the Asia Tsunami took place a month prior to that. I asked about how permanent it was and it's reason.

I was driving back home today, with the windows rolled (roll, lol, old school) down. The weather these past few days has been delightful. I mentioned previously that nice weather could be a conversion point to good mood for me, and after the mess I made in today's Maths test, relying on that didn't fail me. It rained last night, and even though I was pissed at first because I had taken the car for a wash yesterday, and got dirt on my dishdasha (thoob) while getting in this morning, I forgot all about it and enjoyed a great day. Nice, cool and breezy.


Click on picture for a larger size and better View
Weather Today Jan 24th, 2006 from Al-Hamra, Qurum

Nice, cool and breezy and far better than how it was around two weeks ago. I'm not a certain-time person, but for those past two weeks, I've been sleeping during the day, and staying up at night. I enjoy the calmness, serenity and privacy in it , that until it starts to become really chilly (unbearably cold for Omani standard) where the temperatures have easily hit 15°C, and even got as low as 13°C one night. in Muscat ! I wouldn't have minded it, but I went out to look for a decent sweater and sadly my attempts have returned empty handedly, so I spent every night reading blogs, wrapped in blankets, and freezing my butt cheeks together. According to Wunderground (Which I've found to be quite reliable and accurate) 20°C, and it's predicted that it will get as low as 16°C tonight, so if you're going out, wear something heavy.

Does this all mean that Tsunami triggered a permanent climatic change to this region on earth ? .. I don't know, probably not, but it certainly was drastic, and it hadn't toned down a lot since. Is this good ? bad ? has it affected sector wise ? economically ? I know just as much as you do (that unless you know something).

Merry though : Hug each other, warmth.
Unpleasant thought : Still cant' find a nice sweater/jacket.

Labels: , ,


4 Comments:

;By Blogger a7MeDiNo, at January 25, 2007 11:22 AM  
gLovely picture, amazing weather in Oman for sure. So you are getting cold form 15-20 celcuis man? It's freezing out here, we are liviing on below zero conditions and you're whining out about 15 degrees? lol..It snowed 2 days ago...

 

;By Blogger Silent Waves, at January 28, 2007 2:22 PM  
gYeah, this yeah was colder than ever. but I dunno if this bcoz of Tsunami, is it?!

 

;By Blogger Amjad, at February 01, 2007 11:06 PM  
gohh, I still remember this day! =p .. The picture actually turned out to be a very nice one! Amazing shot indeed.

 

;By Blogger TI3GIB, at February 02, 2007 1:08 PM  
gA7medino
Omani 100%, I can live with any temperature above 50, but nothing below 15 .. :D

Silent Waves
Well I don't know either, but I suppose it's related since it started with the Tsunami

Amjad
I don't think you'll ever forget this day .. ;)

 

[Post a Comment]