Name : Mohammed

Age : 17

About : Free. Spam. Sex. Penis Enlargement. Online Dating. Webcams. XXX. Make Money Now. Join Adult Group. Please Update Your Credit Card Information. Free iTunes Downloads. Welcome To The Junkbox


g Misplaced
g Generation Passed Ignorance Tradition
g [Photography] Friends ...
g Oman Celebrates !
g Oman Mail
g I Will Kill The Neighbours Kids
g Temporary ? Permanent ? ... Who cares ?
g TI3GIB is a school kid ...
g A Big Bag Of Tags
g Football TI3GIB Back !


 

       
                        Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


 

g January 2006
g October 2006
g November 2006
g December 2006
g January 2007
g February 2007
g March 2007
g April 2007
g May 2007
g June 2007
g July 2007
g August 2007
g September 2007
g October 2007
g November 2007
g December 2007
g January 2008
g February 2008
g March 2008
g April 2008
g May 2008
g June 2008
g July 2008
g August 2008
g September 2008
g December 2008
g January 2009
g February 2009
g March 2009

 

 

g Bogus

g NezitiC [x]

g PizzaQueen

g Rossonero

g Nella

g Arabian Prince

g Snooky

g NaBHaN

g Absomaniac

g The Muscati's

g NightFace
g Human's Mechanic
g Phat
g Fast Hacking
g Frozen Echo (M987)
g Fatamoo

g Oblivious
g Silent Waves
g Amjad
g مال الحنافش

 

 


; Internet
g
Wikipedia
g Blogger (Blogspot)
g Gmail
g Google
g IMDb
g Babel Fish
g YouTube
g Live365 Internet Radio
g Odeo
g 4Shared Hosting

; Forums
g
سبلة العرب
g سبلة عمان
g OmanForum
g English Sabla Forum
g OmanServ Forum

; Blogging & Special Blogs
g
Saudi Blog Aggregator
g Bloggers4Oman
g المدونات العمانية
g Ahmed Al-Najad

; News
g
QJ Network
g Engadget
g Joystiq
g Autoblog
g TheWeek
g Digital Photography Review

; Internet Shows
g
The Hotspot Podcast Show
g The Liquid Generation Show Podcast
g The 1UP Show Video Podcast
g PurePwnage

; بالعربي ...
g
منتديات موقع الألعاب العربي
g منتديات جيم ماستر للألعاب
g منتديات المشاغب
g منتديات نقاش الحب

 

 

g Comedy
g Funny
g Music
g Comedy
g Rants
g Gaming
g Life
g Me
g Technology
g Oman
g Blog(s)

g Movies
g TV
g Analysis
g Just Pisses Me Off

g Photography

g Internet


 






 

=================

None of the material in this blog is copyrighted
Intellectual theft strongly welcomed

Artwork and Layout : TI3GIB
Image Courtesy : MXPX - Before Everything Cover
This blog is best viewed on Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox 2

@ 1024X768 Resolution.

First Launched at : January 5th, 2007
=================

   

Mid-Year Boredom
By TI3GIB @ Friday, February 02, 2007
[3 Comments][Permalink]

It's only been two days after the start of my mid-year's break, and boredom is already invading my already tragic lifestyl. I realise that the more and more you plan ahead for something, it's more probable that something won't go as planned, Murphy was a moron, but he was right about this.

There was a plan that went back to September of the gang going to Dubai for mid-year's and that didn't work out. There was another plan that we go stay in a friend's farm for a couple of days right after the end of term-finals and I didn't go (Not feeling well, ok ?). There was a plan to go play football today, and my friend just called me and told me that the field we were to reserve is fully booked.

I get back to school on the 14th (or the 17th). That's a good two weeks away and I have absolutely nothing going on. I have an ongrowing book list , but I can't seem to get started with any of it. The only thing that I'm living on these days is a new series called Sleeper Cell. I. Here is a mini-synopsis off of Wikipedia

Wikipedia Sleeper Cell Page :
Darwyn Al-Sayeed, a 30-year-old African-American undercover FBI agent who is also a practicing Muslim, is assigned to infiltrate a terrorist sleeper cell that is planning an attack in Los Angeles. The cell is run by a Muslim extremist named Faris al-Farik. Darwyn is supervised by FBI senior agent Ray Fuller, also a close friend who worries for Darwyn's safety.

The writers gave up the classic stereotype of a terrorist as a Middle Eastern looking dark man and have presented a national mix in the "cell", Americans (including African Americans), Arabs, Frenchmen, among others.

I've watched 4 episodes so far out of 10 episodes from the first season. Michael Ealy's in it, so that's a plus. It discusses the lives of members of a terrorist Muslim cell that operates in America, the topic gripped me to see what kind of misconceptions would appear in it. There's a very nicely presented struggle in Ealy's character between his love for his faith and his love for his country. It was also quite unusual to integrate a gay Muslim Arab in the character of Salim. I've been watching it as soon as each download finishes, and I'll probably post something when I'm done watching it.

On other TV news, PRISON BREAK FANS REJOICE ! The winter premiere and the continuation of the second season from the hit show has aired ! I still haven't watched it yet, I'll hopefully will tonight if I can fit sometime to download it between Sleeper Cell's episodes and India Arie's albums.

Next ? Gaming ... Still waiting for the insane Wii prices to drop so I can get one, I haven't played it and I'm still very excited about it, until then, I've recharged the PSP and reloaded the games I never finished. Speaking of prices, does anybody have any idea how much a Zune costs here in Oman ? and where I can have a pre-purchase one-on-one with it ? I've been struck by the iPod curse, and I'm pretty sure this time it's really dead (It's been faking it since I got it).

Books, Music, Movies, TV and Games ... Yep, I think I'm covered for two weeks, that's if I remember doing any of those things. Know that saying, all good things come to an end ? ... What about bad things ? ..

Labels: , , ,


3 Comments:

;By Blogger Balqis, at February 02, 2007 8:06 PM  
gI can't find anybody to bring my tv for repair in Ruwi
Am behind al Akhtam if you interested

 

;By Blogger TI3GIB, at February 03, 2007 8:46 AM  
gIs that from Ruwi .. or To ruwi ?

 

;By Blogger a7MeDiNo, at February 03, 2007 11:37 PM  
gspend sometime with toblerone ;)

 

[Post a Comment]