Name : Mohammed

Age : 17

About : Free. Spam. Sex. Penis Enlargement. Online Dating. Webcams. XXX. Make Money Now. Join Adult Group. Please Update Your Credit Card Information. Free iTunes Downloads. Welcome To The Junkbox


g To Sync Or Not To Sync, That Is The Question
g Vanden Plas - Christ 0
g How smart are you ? ...
g What Goes Around Comes Around
g Being Human ...
g There's no sure in insurance
g Below The Belt ..
g Amjad
g Beating The Clock
g Mid-Year Boredom


 

       
                        Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


 

g January 2006
g October 2006
g November 2006
g December 2006
g January 2007
g February 2007
g March 2007
g April 2007
g May 2007
g June 2007
g July 2007
g August 2007
g September 2007
g October 2007
g November 2007
g December 2007
g January 2008
g February 2008
g March 2008
g April 2008
g May 2008
g June 2008
g July 2008
g August 2008
g September 2008
g December 2008
g January 2009
g February 2009
g March 2009

 

 

g Bogus

g NezitiC [x]

g PizzaQueen

g Rossonero

g Nella

g Arabian Prince

g Snooky

g NaBHaN

g Absomaniac

g The Muscati's

g NightFace
g Human's Mechanic
g Phat
g Fast Hacking
g Frozen Echo (M987)
g Fatamoo

g Oblivious
g Silent Waves
g Amjad
g مال الحنافش

 

 


; Internet
g
Wikipedia
g Blogger (Blogspot)
g Gmail
g Google
g IMDb
g Babel Fish
g YouTube
g Live365 Internet Radio
g Odeo
g 4Shared Hosting

; Forums
g
سبلة العرب
g سبلة عمان
g OmanForum
g English Sabla Forum
g OmanServ Forum

; Blogging & Special Blogs
g
Saudi Blog Aggregator
g Bloggers4Oman
g المدونات العمانية
g Ahmed Al-Najad

; News
g
QJ Network
g Engadget
g Joystiq
g Autoblog
g TheWeek
g Digital Photography Review

; Internet Shows
g
The Hotspot Podcast Show
g The Liquid Generation Show Podcast
g The 1UP Show Video Podcast
g PurePwnage

; بالعربي ...
g
منتديات موقع الألعاب العربي
g منتديات جيم ماستر للألعاب
g منتديات المشاغب
g منتديات نقاش الحب

 

 

g Comedy
g Funny
g Music
g Comedy
g Rants
g Gaming
g Life
g Me
g Technology
g Oman
g Blog(s)

g Movies
g TV
g Analysis
g Just Pisses Me Off

g Photography

g Internet


 






 

=================

None of the material in this blog is copyrighted
Intellectual theft strongly welcomed

Artwork and Layout : TI3GIB
Image Courtesy : MXPX - Before Everything Cover
This blog is best viewed on Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox 2

@ 1024X768 Resolution.

First Launched at : January 5th, 2007
=================

   

Socializing With Children
By TI3GIB @ Wednesday, February 21, 2007
[9 Comments][Permalink]

I wasn't feeling alright at school today, and so I went to the nurse to get a permission to go back home. I wasn't really that type of sick, like flu or cough, but I couldn't focus on anything being said in class and so I thought it'd be better if I go home and take a nap.

The nurse doesn't buy my story at first, but my natural charm and my excellent lying skills took care of that. They needed permission from a parent before I'm allowed to leave , and so I had to wait until I get a reply in the clinic.

It sounded like it's gonna be a long wait, so as soon as I sat down, I said hii to the little kid beside me. That, my friends, was a big mistake and this is why.

M : Me
K : Kid

M : Hii
K : Hii
M : What's your name ?
K : Talal
M : What grade are you in ?
K : I'm in grade 1C, you ?
M : Grade 12 ...
K : Just 12 ?
M : 12C ... sorry
K : Ohh
M : What's wrong with you ?
K : I have a headache ..

[5 Minutes of silence]

K : I have an emerald ring
[throws ring at my face]
M : hmmm great ...
K : You know I can't pick up heavy things ?
M : You don't say ...
K : Yeah really, my shoulders start hurting. For example I can only pick up the bicycle from the back
M : Good for you [yawn]
K : My dad can't pick up my bicycle, My mom can't pick up my bicycle, My housemaid can't pick up my bicycle, My brother can't pick up my bicycle.
M : How'd you bring it home ?
K : .... ['Ohh shit' look on his face]

[5 Minutes of Silence]

K : You know I once had another Emerald ring
M : What happened to it ?
K : It was too big from me, and it fell from my hand.
K : I looked all over the house, my father looked all over the house, my mother looked all over the house, my brother looked all over the house ... (Grandma, uncles ... etc)
M : So did you find it ?
K : No, it fell from my hand in the exhibition, how would I find it at home ? Are you stupid ?
M : Thanks to you, yes I'm starting to feel that a little. Did you look around the bicycle ?
K : !! NO !! .. I'll look as soon as I reach home

This goes on for an extra 10 minutes where the guy tells me how a magician stole his cat, and it ended up dead, how his brother lives in Australia, and has nothing to do with his cat dying, but didn't look hard enough for the emerald ring.

I had enough, and asked to go back to class, out of mercy. Went in, and tried to be as idle as possible for the rest of the day. Moral of the story, don't talk to strangers, no matter how unstrange they seem.

Labels: ,


9 Comments:

;By Blogger Amjad, at February 22, 2007 3:13 AM  
gLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ... That's really so funny!!!

 

;By Blogger Nella, at February 22, 2007 10:46 PM  
gsome wild imagination that kid has!

i mean kids are kinda cute..but i'm not sure i like 'em..

umm, it's complicated!

LOL @ the Moral of the story

 

;By Blogger sensation, at February 23, 2007 2:22 AM  
glooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!! That cracked me up! :p :D

Well, this is what you get for being nice to those wicked, restless creatures called kids! They never stop talking and at the end they will call you stupid!

If you allow me, I would modify the moral to "Don't talk to this little brats no matter how innocent they would look!" :)

 

;By Blogger a7MeDiNo, at February 23, 2007 8:35 PM  
gnow that cracked me up

 

;By Blogger TI3GIB, at February 23, 2007 11:25 PM  
gYeah, it was fun ... Not only that, but I saw the fastest distribution of Panadol ever ...

damn, students are bad fakers ...

 

;By Blogger iamnasra, at February 23, 2007 11:34 PM  
gThis sooooo funny..

Thanks for your good wishes...the wiritng session went so well I hope you can make it for the next one

 

;By Blogger iamnasra, at February 23, 2007 11:35 PM  
gOkay I meant writing

 

;By Blogger Silent Waves, at February 24, 2007 4:32 PM  
g:D thats funny,
I like talking to kids. and see how they think and respond.

 

;By Blogger Um Khalid, at March 21, 2007 7:31 PM  
gI love kids, they're so funny

 

[Post a Comment]