Name : Mohammed

Age : 17

About : Free. Spam. Sex. Penis Enlargement. Online Dating. Webcams. XXX. Make Money Now. Join Adult Group. Please Update Your Credit Card Information. Free iTunes Downloads. Welcome To The Junkbox


g Computer Bliss
g Jobs & Gates : Sweet Sweet Love
g There's No Sure In Insurance
g I'm feeling ...
g Tune In : 102.7
g Daddy Like : A Wee Goal
g Post Fifty
g Driving A Charger ...
g Size Matters
g Germany Tries, Germany Fails


 

       
                        Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


 

g January 2006
g October 2006
g November 2006
g December 2006
g January 2007
g February 2007
g March 2007
g April 2007
g May 2007
g June 2007
g July 2007
g August 2007
g September 2007
g October 2007
g November 2007
g December 2007
g January 2008
g February 2008
g March 2008
g April 2008
g May 2008
g June 2008
g July 2008
g August 2008
g September 2008
g December 2008
g January 2009
g February 2009
g March 2009

 

 

g Bogus

g NezitiC [x]

g PizzaQueen

g Rossonero

g Nella

g Arabian Prince

g Snooky

g NaBHaN

g Absomaniac

g The Muscati's

g NightFace
g Human's Mechanic
g Phat
g Fast Hacking
g Frozen Echo (M987)
g Fatamoo

g Oblivious
g Silent Waves
g Amjad
g مال الحنافش

 

 


; Internet
g
Wikipedia
g Blogger (Blogspot)
g Gmail
g Google
g IMDb
g Babel Fish
g YouTube
g Live365 Internet Radio
g Odeo
g 4Shared Hosting

; Forums
g
سبلة العرب
g سبلة عمان
g OmanForum
g English Sabla Forum
g OmanServ Forum

; Blogging & Special Blogs
g
Saudi Blog Aggregator
g Bloggers4Oman
g المدونات العمانية
g Ahmed Al-Najad

; News
g
QJ Network
g Engadget
g Joystiq
g Autoblog
g TheWeek
g Digital Photography Review

; Internet Shows
g
The Hotspot Podcast Show
g The Liquid Generation Show Podcast
g The 1UP Show Video Podcast
g PurePwnage

; بالعربي ...
g
منتديات موقع الألعاب العربي
g منتديات جيم ماستر للألعاب
g منتديات المشاغب
g منتديات نقاش الحب

 

 

g Comedy
g Funny
g Music
g Comedy
g Rants
g Gaming
g Life
g Me
g Technology
g Oman
g Blog(s)

g Movies
g TV
g Analysis
g Just Pisses Me Off

g Photography

g Internet


 






 

=================

None of the material in this blog is copyrighted
Intellectual theft strongly welcomed

Artwork and Layout : TI3GIB
Image Courtesy : MXPX - Before Everything Cover
This blog is best viewed on Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox 2

@ 1024X768 Resolution.

First Launched at : January 5th, 2007
=================

   

Summer Plans (Part One : Books)
By TI3GIB @ Sunday, June 03, 2007
[3 Comments][Permalink]

It’s starting to become that time of the summer when a wave of boredom accompanies the wave of heat, and boy what a wave it is this year. Going out on weekends (or weekdays) just doesn’t sound like a good idea, heat strokes during the day from a that extremely thirsty sun, and short of breath during the night from the high humidity levels.

Unbearable, that’s what it is this year, and everyone will prefer lying down under the comfort of air conditioning. That’s exactly what I’ll be doing all summer right after I’m done with my finals (speaking of which, I shouldn’t be here), and so I’m trying to get set everything ready with the good viewing and reading material to cover me for at least one good month. Reading, is a great way to vent out in a hot summer day. Lye down somewhere and let the pages take you in, and paired with the boredom and you have a winner's recipe.

Those are some of the books that have been accumulating in my Amazon Wish List and my mini book-rack.

I had started reading Bill Clinton's autobiography book, and it was a very compelling read, but I was in the middle of reading something at the time, so I'm really looking forward to read it again. I wasn't the biggest fan of Hosseini's first book, but I know everyone's going to end up reading this one and I don't want to be left out of the party (tsk, peer pressure).

The school book syndrome has taken it's toll on me. Throughout the whole year so far I don't think I've read more than two books, paper reminded me of school work and I didn't dare touch any. Hopefully, the second half of this year will inspire a fast recover (what ?).

You ?

Labels: ,


3 Comments:

;By Blogger NiGhTFaCe, at June 04, 2007 1:28 AM  
gThe Asian Cup will be running on. Thats the plan!!

 

;By Blogger Nella, at June 04, 2007 3:08 AM  
gi don't know about you..but when its exams time, i just set all sorts of plans to waste time,
and i end up sticking to none! ^_^

i just like setting them, but i never go by 'em!

i can set plans for 2010 as long as i don't have to study..

and don't try this at home.. you might fail xD

wallah same here. I haven't read a book this whole semester
I was reading Shantaram, but i guess I'll have to reread it now..

i have piles of unread books, and i keep buying more! XD

i can see me swimming and reading this summer ^_^

 

;By Blogger muscati, at June 07, 2007 7:34 PM  
gI bought A Thousand Splendid Summers last week when I was in Bangkok. It's gonna be the next book I read when I'm done with The Inheritance of Loss which I'm about to finish. I have a horrible addiction, I just can't stop buying books even though I don't have much time to read. I bought seven books last week, which is probably more than I can read in the next six months even though I already have a big bunch of books on my must-read pile of books.

 

[Post a Comment]