Name : Mohammed

Age : 17

About : Free. Spam. Sex. Penis Enlargement. Online Dating. Webcams. XXX. Make Money Now. Join Adult Group. Please Update Your Credit Card Information. Free iTunes Downloads. Welcome To The Junkbox


g Ladies & Gentlemen .. It's My Pleasure to Announce
g Toyota Camry [ 7371| AD | Oman ] ...
g Nissan Maxima [ 477 | BS | Oman ] ...
g The Asus Eee PC701
g Borders - City Center Muscat
g When In Doubt ..
g Nissan Maxima [ 686 | A | Oman ] ...
g Nissan Maxima [ 2789 | R | Oman ] ...
g I'm Officially Pleased To Officially Announce ..
g Al-Shura Elections


 

       
                        Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


 

g January 2006
g October 2006
g November 2006
g December 2006
g January 2007
g February 2007
g March 2007
g April 2007
g May 2007
g June 2007
g July 2007
g August 2007
g September 2007
g October 2007
g November 2007
g December 2007
g January 2008
g February 2008
g March 2008
g April 2008
g May 2008
g June 2008
g July 2008
g August 2008
g September 2008
g December 2008
g January 2009
g February 2009
g March 2009

 

 

g Bogus

g NezitiC [x]

g PizzaQueen

g Rossonero

g Nella

g Arabian Prince

g Snooky

g NaBHaN

g Absomaniac

g The Muscati's

g NightFace
g Human's Mechanic
g Phat
g Fast Hacking
g Frozen Echo (M987)
g Fatamoo

g Oblivious
g Silent Waves
g Amjad
g مال الحنافش

 

 


; Internet
g
Wikipedia
g Blogger (Blogspot)
g Gmail
g Google
g IMDb
g Babel Fish
g YouTube
g Live365 Internet Radio
g Odeo
g 4Shared Hosting

; Forums
g
سبلة العرب
g سبلة عمان
g OmanForum
g English Sabla Forum
g OmanServ Forum

; Blogging & Special Blogs
g
Saudi Blog Aggregator
g Bloggers4Oman
g المدونات العمانية
g Ahmed Al-Najad

; News
g
QJ Network
g Engadget
g Joystiq
g Autoblog
g TheWeek
g Digital Photography Review

; Internet Shows
g
The Hotspot Podcast Show
g The Liquid Generation Show Podcast
g The 1UP Show Video Podcast
g PurePwnage

; بالعربي ...
g
منتديات موقع الألعاب العربي
g منتديات جيم ماستر للألعاب
g منتديات المشاغب
g منتديات نقاش الحب

 

 

g Comedy
g Funny
g Music
g Comedy
g Rants
g Gaming
g Life
g Me
g Technology
g Oman
g Blog(s)

g Movies
g TV
g Analysis
g Just Pisses Me Off

g Photography

g Internet


 






 

=================

None of the material in this blog is copyrighted
Intellectual theft strongly welcomed

Artwork and Layout : TI3GIB
Image Courtesy : MXPX - Before Everything Cover
This blog is best viewed on Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox 2

@ 1024X768 Resolution.

First Launched at : January 5th, 2007
=================

   

The One In Which I Explain Everything
By TI3GIB @ Friday, December 21, 2007
[26 Comments][Permalink]

Dear loyal readers,

You have been remotely concerned about my well being, since I haven't posted anything in weeks. Thank you. I've come bearing great news. Don't bother turning to this blog. This is my way of saying that I won't be "updating" it anymore, but rather posting something whenever I have anything to say.

Say for example, Now. I feel like saying that I don't like the new corvette and the new SLK is ugly as hell. There I said it, but I won't say anything else in periodical basis. I've found myself to be unable to maintain a blog.

For every established blogger out there I say 'Kudos to you, mate'. Having an updated interesting blog is a lot of work, and I've been unable to deliver either, so I'm better off not delivering anything. I don't want to go deleting this to regret not having a documentation of a thought I once had, or a person I've once been, and so I'll keep it open for myself or whomever wants to read.

I'd rather make this choice than the choice of, despite it being an often updated one, having a shallow minded, poorly drafted food blog. I've discovered that my writing skills are that of the equivalent to a sixth grader. I've never been good with structured writing, I'm slightly better on debates or conversations, and so I've devised a rather elegant solution for whomever feels the same way. It goes as such.

See that little screambox on the corner right there ? It's mainly set up for all of you to praise how great everything I do and say is, and how sexy I like under certain lighting, but now I've found more to it. The problem was that I've had so much to talk about, that I didn't know where or how to start, so I'll leave that to you. Whenever anyone of you wants to know what I have to say regarding any given thing, whether it's local news, politics, human nature, technology, music, movies or anything else, drop me a line in the screambox or on my email (below) and I will try my best to answer it.

This whole traditional casual blogging thing isn't working for me, and so I'll try this new thing for a while and see how it works. Maybe this is the best idea I've had in a while, and it would work marvelously, or it's the stupidest shit I've said all year, and it's already failing. Let's see now. I'll try to find a good way of "upping" this post so everyone knows what's going on.

Your Failure Of A Writer,
- Ti3ster.

Email : ti3gib@gmail.com
IM (only hot sexy ladeez) : ti3gib@hotmail.com

Labels: , ,


26 Comments:

;By Blogger Balqis, at December 21, 2007 10:17 PM  
gThe usual drama queen
Where you going to uni, here or out

 

;By Blogger Nella, at December 22, 2007 2:48 AM  
g"I've discovered that my writing skills are that of the equivalent to a sixth grader."

are you serious?
i don't usually read blogs about driving A-holes and i don't know..gadgets!

but i really like the way you write..fascinates me actually.

thats the reason why i read the stuff you write, even the things that i don't wanna read! xD

fine, be a drama queen (as stated above, lol) as long as you're not deleting the whole thing. 'cause it'll be a waste..i really like the layout. =P

 

;By Blogger Balqis, at December 22, 2007 6:42 AM  
gShe is flirting with you

 

;By Blogger Amjad, at December 22, 2007 9:03 AM  
ghappy new year.

 

;By Blogger Um Khalid, at December 22, 2007 8:26 PM  
gHmm ...

Someone took a comment on this blog turning into a 'food blog' too personally.

What's your problem with food? Why all the hatred? Does this mean you won't accept any home made ice cream?

^ There, a question to reply to for your blog. What is ti3gib's true views on food blogs?

 

;By Blogger Balqis, at December 22, 2007 8:37 PM  
gAnother flirter
Pls no food am on diet
Only green beans white beans red kidney beans cereals soy low fat cheese chicken and beef cooked with little oil sweets once a week only dark chocolate sometimes

 

;By Blogger Amjad, at December 22, 2007 8:41 PM  
gum khalid: from now on you should stop sending ti3gib free home made ice creams since he hates food blogs! :-p

balqis: why do you eat beef & chicken cooked with little oil?! :-s.. You should rather not cook them at all.. GRILL THEM!.. Grill and Grill.. Tastes much better when they're grilled, and also less fats. I always have my burgers grilled.

 

;By Blogger Balqis, at December 22, 2007 8:48 PM  
gWhere do I grill it
I have the big grill for special occasions [Ramadan only] but takes too long to clean it
I searched in lulu and C4 for those toasters-grills that might do the job but either they're too small or too big
In this country is difficult to be single
Is also difficult to avoid cholesterol
The only low fat cheese you find is jocca, lurpak and kraft
Lurpak only in C4
I do a travel every 2-3 weeks there to buy lurpak and danacol
I think we miss a diet blog in Oman

 

;By Blogger Balqis, at December 22, 2007 8:55 PM  
gAnd let's hope the danish dnt make other problems or another boycott will kill me :P

 

;By Blogger Amjad, at December 22, 2007 9:01 PM  
gLOOL!! Diet blog?! Good idea! :-D

How about you starting it! :-p

 

;By Blogger Um Khalid, at December 23, 2007 11:57 AM  
gDiet blog? Who wants to read about food with no taste?

 

;By Blogger Nella, at December 23, 2007 6:21 PM  
gi'm not flirting with him! leave me alone! xD

and...uhhh, i'm lost.

 

;By Blogger Amjad, at December 23, 2007 7:26 PM  
gWhere is the man concerned? (ti3gib)

 

;By Blogger Um Khalid, at December 25, 2007 11:44 AM  
gAl Khuwair.

 

;By Blogger NiGhTFaCe, at December 25, 2007 7:02 PM  
gAnd people making big deal of blogs! Get a life man!

 

;By Blogger Balqis, at December 26, 2007 7:34 AM  
gYou too
Stay far from blogs if you dnt like

 

;By Blogger Um Khalid, at December 27, 2007 4:10 PM  
gI find it amusing when people talk to themselves in public.

 

;By Blogger NiGhTFaCe, at December 27, 2007 7:26 PM  
gBalqis, just stay away! My words weren't for you!

 

;By Blogger Balqis, at December 27, 2007 7:40 PM  
gI comment on whatever I want
Get a life boy

 

;By Blogger Um Khalid, at December 27, 2007 8:54 PM  
gFight! Fight! Fight!

Nah, kidding, I just always felt like saying it.

 

;By Blogger Balqis, at December 27, 2007 9:50 PM  
gI see you well married to ti3gib

 

;By Blogger Amjad, at December 28, 2007 10:02 AM  
gTIA

 

;By Blogger NiGhTFaCe, at December 28, 2007 7:11 PM  
gAgain Balqis, stay away! When people address to you, then maybe you can reply, otherwise, look somewhere else!

 

;By Blogger Balqis, at December 28, 2007 8:05 PM  
gloser lol
blogs are democratic places

 

;By Blogger IntI, at December 30, 2007 3:29 PM  
gok,u guyz r funny wallah :D

n ti3gib, dnt stop blogging.bcoz,I like reading wat u post here nt all bt most of them *hehe*
seriously,I like ur way of blogging.so keep it up,yeah?!

 

;By Blogger NiGhTFaCe, at December 31, 2007 1:26 AM  
gNot for you Balqis, especially when you jump from nowhere replying to someone who wasn't talking to you, so get lost!

 

[Post a Comment]